Nov 24, 2009

Picasa

Today at our photo group I got some tips from Al on how to make better use of Live Writer and on how to use Picasa.  So Ray has been putting up with my questions of why and how for the last hour.  The photograph I  wanted to improve  was not helped by the “I feel lucky” button,  so that will have to wait for another time.  But I was able to make some changes using this program.  And the more I play with it,  I'll hopefully learn what else it can do.
Mountains looking towards Horseshoe Lake.





Well now to see if I get my pink borders around my photos, Sorry Al, didn’t find anything to click on to add them so put it on  none and hoping they will be added by the program.




Didn't get my pink borders so back in blog posting :)
 
Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment