Nov 19, 2009

Getting Motivated

There is nothing like being sick and having to stay home while the Boss gets to
go to town. Ray took off today for Sierra Vista and left me home.
So what did I do, went blog hopping, that's what. And I found a really cute
quilted table topper called Cookie Plate Crumb Catcher. I found it on a site
called Rosebud's Cottage. I got there following Sweet P Quilting and Creations.


This topper is 13"x 13" and looks like it
might be fun . I want to piece it using
Christmas colors. Out I went to the
storage shed in the back of our car port,
this is where I keep my stash of fabric.
Of course my fabric isn't organized like
I dream about it being. So I had a lot of
digging to do before I found just what
I wanted. By this time, (after I had put
everything put back) I'm pooped. So tonight
I'll just quilt on my cat wall hanging and get
started tomorrow on the topper:)

This is a photograph of our cat Milk, short for Got Milk.

Have a good night.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are a quilter. I am a quilter in a big way, I have a longarm and we are bringing it south with us this year!! I have so many Christmas projects waiting in the wings, need to get busy today, way too much going this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean - small world. Paulette(Sweet P Quilting and Creations) is my wife! Like your blog!

    ReplyDelete