Dec 6, 2009

Christmas Bazaar

I haven't been doing my blogs for the past few days. Ray and I have been taking trips to Benson, Sierra Vista and Tucson which for me is very tiring.  Sat. we went to Douglas, to a Christmas Bazaar.  There were so many wonderful thing  there I wanted to share them.                                       
IMG_8095a1
IMG_8096a1
IMG_8098a11IMG_8116a1
IMG_8115a1IMG_8129a1
    IMG_8125a1
 






IMG_8133a1
IMG_8139a1 IMG_8138a1



IMG_8143a1
IMG_8137a1
These are just some of the photos I took of the beautiful treasures I saw.

IMG_8113a1









This is the Butterfly Quilt that Double Adobe Quilters is raffling off at their Quilt Show in March.




Still putting out Christmas decorations :)

Have a good night!

3 comments:

  1. Jean, it's so fun to look at "real" crafts in a show like that. Our daughters have a beading business and were in a show last weekend, but were trumped by vendors selling imported rhinestone junk from China. That's disappointing.
    We may have to go to Double Adobe in March and win that butterfly quilt, although I have no idea what we would do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially liked all the neat-o crafts for men:)) That embroidered bumper jack caught my eye & that hand stitched socket wrench set really grabbed my attention. But, I think it was the hand woven oil filter attachment that really put me over the top:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a raffle ticket for that butterfly quilt--that is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete